Welcome to the first of a new series of posts about who is inspiring me at the moment and the winner is Alejandra.
I have been watching Alejandra’s Youtube videos for ages. She provides a whole host of useful ideas about how to organise and store just about everything. In fact, our American friends have voted her the most organised person in America.
About a year ago I signed up for her short course of three films and found them really helpful and planned at the time to look into getting the Power Productivity Program as soon as finances allowed. Well, recently that became the case (thanks in no small part to a fantastic discount she was offering for 48 hours) and I have been completely inspired.
I began reading through the course material and watching the additional videos (not available on the Youtube channel) and I have to say I have been blown away with how helpful they are. I had an expectation that they would be a little bit more in-depth than the free products but that was a complete understatement.
Alejandra really explores not just how to organise yourself and be more productive but the reasons that you may be having problems and not succeeding in these areas. I have to confess I was already quite organised in a lot of ways before I began this course but I have already learned a great deal about myself and the areas of productivity I have been failing in. Module One is particularly insightful. Here are some of the ways it as helped me:
- Organising one central place for all my important information
- Setting up a great reminder system (perfect for those who suffer Fibro fog!)
- Breaking down my goals into achievable steps
- Making things happen rather than just thinking about them (you’re reading my blog!)
- Learning how to let go of unnecessary possessions
So who do I recommend Alejandra to?
- Are you wanting to become more productive and don’t know where to start?
- Do you have lots of notes and reminders but no central place to remember them?
- Do you find yourself forgetting to do something important?
- Can you not see the wood for the trees?
- Do you have storage problems and end up with clutter?
- Would you like to have a clear idea of how your day is likely to take shape?
If you answered yes to any of those questions then I can totally recommend Alejandra.
(Disclaimer: I do not have any affiliate links on this page it is just my honest opinion)
Come back next week to see who is inspiring me then.